Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Typical Halona Moment smh

Hey y'all I know it's been a good minute since I added a post (sorry guys) but here's a new one so get excited!!!!



So some of y'all that know me know that I have the worst of luck and embarrassing moments always trail me. For those that don't know, here's a peak into an everyday life of Anolah smh. So me and my friend was finally gonna go to the club (me and her be gettin it in!!!! And it had been a good minute since we went so we was AMPED!!!) and it started to rain so while I was driving, my left windshield wiper started actin goofy. Like it started to come off a little bit. Now when this happened I was on the eway so I was like oh no I gotta get off and fix it. So I got off and pulled over on the street. Remember I said I was goin to the club...and I was dressed like such. So I got out tryna fix the stupid windshield wiper and boy was I struggling....I was in heels and a short dress and every time ppl drove by, they were just a honkin (not to mention the bus almost hit me). My friend was in the car laughing at me. After about 5 mins of embarrassment, I finally fixed it...or so I thought.
Before we continued our quest to the club, we stopped at McDonalds to grab something to eat. After I placed my order and paid for the food, I started to drive to go to the next window to get my food. Guess what happened next? My stupid windshield wiper flew OFF!!! Like took off like an airplane on the runway!!! When I got out the car, just my luck it got stuck in a weird spot. Let me set the scene, it's raining, I'm in a short dress with heels, and my windshield wiper flew off into a strange small spot...needless to say I struggled getting the windshield wiper and saw the ppl in the car behind me rolling. There's my embarrassing typical Halona moment smh absolutely turrible. Then I had to drive with a gangsta lean cuz I had to depend on the right windshield wiper to wipe as much as the window as possible so I had to lean to the right so I could see. Driving down the street with one operating windshield wiper is the L...luckily I can laugh at that now lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment