Tuesday, March 22, 2011

F.A.M.E. and Misfortune

I'm sure you all know this already, but for those that live under a rock (and that's fine because I dwell there from time to time), Chris Brown's much anticipated album, F.A.M.E. is on sale TODAY!! It is already number one on iTunes and it was released earlier in other parts of the world and is reigning as the number one album as well. I will admit, as much of a fan I am of Breezy (that's my baby daddy y'all lol), I downloaded that album as soon as it leaked! I just couldn't wait to hear his new music!! One thing I really love about his album (and just in general) is the variety of sound that he offers to his listeners. He continuously evolves and it is well with my soul! Some of the songs that I liked off the bat just from the sound include She Ain't You, Say It With Me, Up 2 You, Wet The Bed (with my husband Ludacris!! Omg I fell in love with him all over again....he f*** me in the eardrums I tell ya!!!), Bomb, Rock Paper Scissors, and Beg For It. Lol okay that's most of the album, but I will admit the sound immediately sucked me in. One song that I fell in love with lyrically is Next 2 You featuring the Bieber boy. If you just listen to the lyrics, I'm sure you will understand why I love it! But yeah, I really enjoy this album. For those that aren't die hard C. Breezy fans like myself, some might be shocked that he does a lil rapping here and there. But that just shows that he hasn't limited himself both as an artist and as a man and that is very admirable if you ask me. So yeah...cop it!!!!!

Now...for the "misfortune" part of my blog post. I'm not sure if you are aware, but Chris Brown has gotten into some trouble on today. Long story short, he was on GMA (Good Morning America) and performed. He was also interviewed by Robin Roberts. She asked him about the Rihanna incident and Breezy lost it y'all! Went backstage, threw a chair, broke the window, stormed out and whatnot. Now...here is my 2 cents and I'm gon leave it alone (for the moment lol). I must admit that I think both parties were wrong in this. Robin Roberts was wrong (yeah I said it WRONG) for asking Chris Brown about this incident. Ma'am, what does that have to do with the release of his brand new bomb.com album?? NOT A DAMN THING!! Oh but baby daddy...I must admit that that reaction was wrong as well. Not him bustin windows like Ms. Sullivan be singin about though. He really does need to get his anger under control because it will hurt him more than it will help him in the long run. I do sincerely wish that people would let the past be just that...the past! Chris Brown has cried enough and said apologies, and done the required actions of him to prove his redemption. If people aren't sold that he has learned something from it, then that's their burden. Not tryna get churchy, but I'm gon have to go there...I'm so glad God doesn't treat us how we treat each other. It is hard for anybody (not just Chris Brown) to move on and be all that God has called him/her to be when people continuously resurrect the past to hurt and hinder us. But that's the job of a hater...to hate! Haters should be our motivators and not our hinderers. And Chris Brown really needs to get a better team. They are piss poor at their job smh that PR he has is trash!! I will be more than happy to be on his team (*smiles*). And Chris Brown still needs to work on that anger issue...but we are all a work in progress. It's just unfortunate that the skeletons in his closet are broadcasted all around the world. Let's be honest...if someone was to open our closets and put us on blast, we wouldn't want people looking down on us. But it's all a part of growth and development into being the best people that we can be! I love Chris Brown and his music. It's unfortunate his personal isn't personal. The price of F.A.M.E. smh newho that's it. Those are my thoughts on that issue. If you don't remember anything from this blog post remember this GO GET F.A.M.E. and try putting yourself in somebody's else's shoes before passing judgement that you really don't have much authority about passing judgement on. Toodles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment