Friday, May 6, 2011

My World Crumbled!!!!! For All Of A Few Hours lol

WARNING!!!! THIS IS A RATCHET ENTRY!!! So please don't read it, if you don't know me like that...no seriously lol cuz you'll judge me

Okay so a lot of people (when they hear me talk about my shando) always make fun of me, but my shando is ALWAYS right lol hasn't failed me yet. (Excuse me...Ringtone by R Kelly just came on...I'm actually about to juke this chair while I'm in the library lol...anywho continuing with this story). So, I hit up my guy about some green, like I always do, and normally he responds with a quickness cuz I usually get sawbucks from him...regularly. I hit him up...and he didn't quite respond. Now I never call a person unless it's important and after 20 minutes, it became urgent so I decided to call him. He never answered. I text my friend who gets stuff from him as well and she was just as shocked (it's serious lol). So I hit up my old guy...he's pretty whack so I don't hit him up as normal. THIS NIGGA DIDN'T RESPOND TO ME EITHER. Lowkey I was afraid my phone got cut off or something, but of course it wasn't. So me and my friend discussed the possibilities of why he didn't pick up the phone, and I told her my shando feels something turrible has happened. I told her to hit up his friend to see what happened and he hit her back saying he got locked up because of gun charges. Do you know how sad I became??? lol well I was gone so I was in a mixture of laughter and two seconds later sadness...but then right back to laughter. My friend on the other hand (omg she had me crackin up) was acting like the world had ended. She was like, "I'm confused...what are we going to do now???" lmao omg I told her yep we're addicted it's official. But I was so concerned. I even had a convo with her saying I appreciated his business so much, that Hallmark needs to have a card for people like him. He always had me lol any time of the day and he was just great. Smh...but just like my title of this blog says, it only lasted for a few hours. Because of blessed and glory, I was able to get a new guy, with more potent stuff. I took 3 hits and was gone. It really took me 3 days to finish off one blunt. Boy am I a satisfied consumer. I hit him up today and he got some even better stuff for me. Yeaaah buddy! So I learned two things out of this...weeping only endures for a few hours, but joy can be found in a blunt lol okay that was turrible and the second thing I learned was...dang I seriously forgot. Oh well...lol one of my friends said I should blog about this so I did. It's really sad that me and my friend's world was destroyed for a little while, like that's terrible rotflmao I'm laughing at it now, but this was heartbreaking before. Okay I'm done lol ta ta for now! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment